This electric smoker with integrated smoke generator is designed for smoking meat, fish and cheese in low and high temperatures. It is made of 0,8 mm stainless steel, which makes it reliable and long-lasting, resistant to corrosion and weather conditions.
The smoker has our proven and patented smoke generator integrated in it. This smoke generator allows the use of nearly any type and size of wooden chips to create a rich source of smoke. The low-power heating element is used for smoke generation only and does not create enough heat to warm up the smoking chamber. This enables cold smoking. The smoke generator comes with a filter to keep tar substances away from your food. A ventilator is used to regulate smoke supply. If you are interested in further details – feel free to explore our website.
A separate heating element gives the possibility of hot smoking with temperature control between 5°C and 100°C. You can set your prefered smoking temperature regardless of the weather conditions. Smoking temperature is measured right in the smoking chamber, making your selection very precise.
Air and smoke control
The flow of air and smoke is controlled with a shutter. This allows switching between air circulation mode (shutter open) and smoking mode (shutter closed).
This stainless steel smoker is reliable and easy to use. One hour of smoking consumes:
- up to approx. 0,14 kWh for cold smoking
- up to approx. 1,9 kWh for hot smoking
With one fill of wooden chips the smoke generator can last for approx. 6 hours of smoking.
Features of MS1901
- 100% made out of 0,8 mm stainless steel
- Main heating element: 1800 W
- Aux. heating element: 140 W
- Smoking temperature range: 5 – 100 °C
- Ventilator for food drying and smoke flow
- Smoke generator control
- Smoking temperature control
- Hot smoking possible also in low ambient temperatures
Dimensions of MS1901
- Outer dimensions (with chimney) (length x width x height): 37 x 50,5 x 103 cm
- Smoking chamber dimensions (length x width x height): 33 x 34,5 x 60 cm
- Smoking chamber volume: approx. 68 litres (corresponds to approx. 10 kg of food)
- Weight: approx. 15,5 kg
Additional parts included with MS1901
- 5 stainless steel crossbars for hanging food
- 2 aluminium nets for horizontal smoking (different mounting heights available)
- Transport handles
- Chimney with flow control
- Aluminium tray for dripping fat
- Wooden chips (approx. 4 litres)